Prepaid currency card
Combine the convenience of debit and credit cards and security like you enjoy at home with the CASH PASSPORT Prepaid MasterCard® Currency Card. Accepted worldwide, it’s the ideal way to manage your money abroad.
Available in three currencies - euros, US dollars and Sterling – it’s valid for up to five years so can be used again and again (subject to your card limits).
Here’s why taking a card on your travels could suit you:
- Easy to use - Use the card just like a debit or credit card at millions of shops, restaurants, bars and cash machine.
- Manage your holiday budget - Check your balance, and any recent transactions, online at any time.
- Easy to load - It’s free to load money onto your card in branch, and at any time of the day or night by phone or online (GBP loads subject to 2% fee, min £3). No more worrying about carrying money or queuing at hotel receptions or bureaux de change.
- Fixed exchange rate - The exchange rate is fixed at the time you load your card, so there's no need to worry about what rate you’ll be paying.
- Your money is safe - The card isn’t linked to your bank account, so you’ll know your money back home is secure.
- Free emergency second card - Back-up in case your card is lost or stolen, or you want the extra security of a spare card in your room or safe.
- Round-the-clock global assistance - Call up 24/7 for free replacement cards and we’ll even replace your cash up to your available balance and help with any problems.
*This service may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance.
Find a branch
Terms and conditions apply. Some ATM operators also impose their own limits on the amount that can be withdrawn over a specific time. Please note that extra cash machine fees may be charged by certain cash machine providers. The CASH PASSPORT Prepaid Currency Card is issued by Clydesdale Bank PLC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.