Access to a range of banking products and services is just the beginning for Clydesdale Bank private customers. Your relationship manager can also connect you to a selection of financial and lifestyle products to suit your circumstances.
Some of these additional services and products are as follows. Age restrictions, terms, conditions, exclusions, insurance excesses and cover limits apply .
- Covering worldwide travels – take advantage of worldwide travel insurance cover, provided by AIG Europe Limited (excluding travel in, through or to Cuba, Iran, Syria, Sudan, North Korea or the Crimea region).
- Protection for Home, Contents, valuables & collections – we'll refer you to receive a quote for premier home insurance from Hiscox.
- Save on UK airport parking and airport hotels when you book with Holiday Extras.
- B Traveller is available to all customers who have a named private development manager. Benefits include 6 free visits per year to over 800 airport lounges worldwide. One airport lounge visit means one entry per person to an airport lounge. Additional visits can be booked via the app at a discounted rate. Also when you register for our new B Traveller app, you can receive discounts at some airport restaurants and spas.
- Help doing business – our customers can benefit from local networking events, access to industry figures, our chief economist and local discussion forums, and business meeting facilities at our business and private banking centres. Subject to availability.
- Private customers who have a Clydesdale Bank Mastercard® can take advantage of the Priceless London and Priceless Cities programmes* offered by Mastercard for art, dining, luxury and entertainment experiences. Details at www.pricelesslondon.co.uk (opens in a new window)
*excludes access to World Elite Mastercard offers
Private customers also have access to our travel money services. There is no commission on foreign currency orders up to £2,500, the sterling equivalent of foreign currency, or travellers' cheques.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.