Treasury fixed term deposit
Choose a treasury fixed term deposit to suit your business needs and earn interest on surplus funds with Clydesdale Bank. It’s certain, secure and comes with the services of a relationship manager.
Terms and conditions apply. Subject to status and applicants must be aged 18 or over.
- Choice of fixed term to suit your preferences
- Fixed interest rate guarantees return at maturity
- Interest accrued daily and paid on maturity of term
- Contact with relationship manager for advice and considerations
- Minimum deposit of £100,000 for fixed term deposits of less than one month, otherwise £50,000 minimum
- Early withdrawal is solely at the bank’s discretion. Any repayment to you before the maturity date must be for the whole balance of the deposit and may be subject to break costs, details of which are available from your branch or relationship manager
- If withdrawal instructions at maturity are not received within the timescales according to terms and conditions, the capital and interest will be reinvested for a further fixed term
- Full terms and conditions are available on request.
- Alternative option – business term deposit
How to apply
Existing business customers
- Contact your relationship manager