Business term deposit
Clydesdale Bank's business term deposit offers you a guaranteed rate of return on the cash you can afford to put away for a set period. If your business is able to set aside money in a term deposit account, then you could earn interest on your account as long as you do not make any withdrawals or further investments. The deposit can be from £5000 to a maximum of £5,000,000, and you have the option of reinvestment at maturity of the term.
- Guidance from relationship manager.
- Choose from a range of investment terms.
- Guaranteed return on your initial investment.
- Contact your relationship manager for current rates and conditions.
- Please note withdrawals or early closure of the term deposit are not permitted under any circumstances during the fixed term except in the event of the death of the account holder (or one of them if joint account). See term deposit terms and conditions (opens in new window) clause 2.3 for further information. If there is anything that you don't understand please contact us for clarification.
- Various fixed terms available.
- Interest calculated daily on the full cleared balance.
- Standing orders or direct debits are not available on this type of account.
- Alternative option – treasury fixed term deposit.
Other business solutions