Features & benefits
Clydesdale Bank Home Insurance is administered and underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance (RSA). RSA has over 300 years of insurance experience.
Clydesdale Bank Home Insurance is designed to help meet your home insurance needs, so you can pick and choose the cover you need based on your own individual circumstances.
Here are some of the features it offers*:
- Buildings cover up to £400,000
- Contents cover up to £50,000
- Increased cover for contents by £3,000 one month before and after special events such as birthdays or religious holidays
- 'New for old' cover on items that are stolen or damaged
- High risk items such as clocks, paintings, works or art, stamp or coin collections under contents cover are those often stolen by burglars and are automatically covered for up to a total of £7,500, with any one item up to a total of £1,500
- Cover for loss or damage while moving home, ensuring your possessions are safeguarded
- Freezer food cover up to £1,000, should the unit or electricity fail
- Locks and key replacement cover up to £750
For an additional cost, you could benefit from the features below*:
- Ability to add accidental damage cover to provide comprehensive protection for those unforeseen incidents
- Cover for your personal items inside and outside of the home
*Please note that policy terms, conditions, excesses and exclusions apply.
In addition, you can also look forward to the following benefits:
- A personal claims handler, to support you if you ever have to make a claim
- No admininstration fees for policy changes (mid-term adjustments). Unlimited changes throughout the lifetime of your policy
- No fee to cancel your policy
- The option to pay by direct debit at no extra cost (0% APR)
- Replacement goods delivered to your door
- UK call centres
- 24/7 emergency helpline**
** These services may be temporarily unavailable during periods of routine maintenance.